Thursday, January 21, 2010

Recording My Thoughts

Every so often over the last few years an idea has popped into my head, the idea that it would be really awesome if we were able to record our thoughts. Just think of the great ideas that we lose with the passing of time, or the influx of new information. How great would it be to able to literally relive all of our fondest memories? Pretty great, I think.

But unfortunately we can't do any of that.....so maybe this is the next best thing.

If you're wondering if I'm going to continually use my name as pun, like I did just now or in the title of the blog, the answer is a resounding yes....if you find this off-putting or a bit egotistical you will probably have no interest in reading anything else I post on this blog. I will likely use this blog to discuss a wide variety of subjects....so stay tuned, it may just be the best thing you read all day.

1 comment:

  1. I was indeed wondering if you were going to use your name in such a fashion - the best fashion possible - and am quite delighted to read your final paragraph. Very happy to find you blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete